Flat Iron steak fajitas
Sizzlin' steak fajitas never sounded so good 😍
Whether you're hosting an evening with friends or just looking for a new weeknight meal with the family, these sizzling steak fajitas are sure to steal the show. Featuring an overnight-marinated Certified ONYA flat iron steak and perfectly-sautéd veggies, these fajitas are as tasty as they are easy to make. Great on the grill or in the pan, the tender flat iron makes the perfect steak for an elevated fajita night.
Read on for the full recipe ⤵️
The flat iron is known to be the second most tender cut of beef, just behind the filet mignon. With great marbling, this thin and tender steak is a great option for fajitas
Marinating your steak overnight in a homemade marinade will impart even more flavor into this already flavorful cut of beef.
Sauté your bell peppers and onions and toast your flour tortillas just before assembly.
• Marinate your flat iron steak in the fridge overnight
• Sauté bell peppers & onions in a cast iron skillet
• Grill your flat iron steak over high heat until medium rare
• Grill flour tortillas until browned on one side
• Rest your flat iron steak for 10 minutes before slicing into thin strips
• Assemble your fajitas
• 2 Flat Iron Steaks
• 2 cups Soy Sauce
• 2.5 tbsp spicy bbq rub
• 2.5 tbsp Chipotle Paste
• 2 tbsp Chopped Cilantro
• 3 medium Limes juiced
• 2 Navel Oranges juiced
• 1 tbsp Oil
Grab the goods
Shop cuts featured in this recipe